- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia:
- Please respect others' copyrights; do not copy and paste the contents from webpages directly.
- Please use a neutral point of view when editing articles; this is possibly the most important Wikipedia policy.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to do so.
- Do not add unreasonable contents into any articles, such as: copyrighted text, advertisement messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such unreasonable information or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism, and will result in your account being blocked.
The Wikipedia Tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. Again, welcome!
WikiProject Czech Republic
Re: Otakar Jaroš
Thank you. I think you're right, I suggested something remotely similar on the talk page of User:Tulkolahten yesterday but didn't have time (and will:) to investigate it further. I also reposted your comment there, may be you two will be able to put it together somehow.--Pethr 19:09, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
|how do you make your talk link in superscript Girlsman14 (talk) 17:06, 10 February 2014 (UTC)|
- Hello! You can use wiki markup in your signature. I use this as my signature:
- — [[User:MarvinCZ|Marvin]] <sup>[[User_talk:MarvinCZ|talk]]</sup>
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Massachusetts Arms Company, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Arthur Savage (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:00, 23 November 2015 (UTC)