I saw your question on the help desk, so I decided to welcome you, so you get the links to some important help pages. Welcome!
Hello, Miai, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Help pages
- How to write a great article
- Manual of Style
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date, or three tildes (~~~) for just your name. If you have any questions, you can post to the help desk or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! - Mgm|(talk) 12:36, September 10, 2005 (UTC)
RE: The section on criticism at Heidegger's page. I think the section on criticism needs a little work. It contains colloquialisms and the word order of the sentence beginning with "saving" is bad. It doesn't have the clarity in parts that one would expect in a page on philosophy. Amerindianarts 23:59, 9 September 2005 (UTC)
Do not edit my page.
Please do not vandalize my User or Talk pages. Thank you. Adraeus 03:56, 25 October 2005 (UTC)
- I have done no such thing. Looking at your history page, I see that it is common for you to accuse people who disagree with you of vandalism, and then revert their edits, referring to them as "trolls." Apparently, you did that with someone else as late as a couple of hours ago, and when he complained about it you, predictably, removed his complaint as well. Presumably you do it in order to annoy people. Here's one particularly interesting quote from your discussion a year back with Nunh-huh:
- "Please try to be less crude. Please try to keep in mind that the definition of 'vandal' is not 'a change Adraeus doesn't like', and the definition of 'harassment' is not 'attention Adraeus doesn't like.'"
- Accuse me of vandalism again and I'll report you to the admins for not complying to Wikiquette. The history of your edits will bear me out, and no doubt you are aware of that yourself. I notice that earlier this year you were even banned for a whole month due to your recurring personal attacks.
- What's so remarkable with all this is that in the comment you felt the need to reply to with accusations of vandalism I quite clearly stated that I want no contact with you ever again. Since you claim to desire the same, it might seem strange that you go to such length to annoy me and drag me back into the discussion. But then you were never really interested in ending the discussion anyway, were you? On the contrary, you wanted to prolong it indefinitely, ideally making it more and more heated in the process. Well, I won't bite this time, troll.
- Now please respect my wishes and do not ever bother me again. Miai 05:05, 25 October 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you for agreeing not to vandalize my User or Talk pages. Adraeus 13:58, 25 October 2005 (UTC)
- If you have been previously banned from Wikipedia for falsely accusing people of vandalism it is probably not a good idea to keep accusing them of that, however indirectly. Now please leave me alone. Miai 16:54, 25 October 2005 (UTC)
Hello Miai, thank you for leaving the above for other persons to read. It made my day, not that I've ever received Dis from him, HA! Terryeo 03:40, 11 January 2006 (UTC)