Click on the "new section" tab above to leave a new message.
Don't forget to provide an appropriate subject or summary and to sign your message. Edit appropriate section if you want to discuss it further. I will be replying here to your messages, unless you ask me not to. Thank you. -- Myth
- Archive 1: 25 December 2006 (UTC) — 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- 1 Which one is extensive and which one is intensive parameter.. And their units..
- 2 Proposed Image Deletion
- 3 A common problem
- 4 All files in category Unclassified Chemical Structures listed for deletion
- 5 File:Hydrogen isocyanide molecular formula.PNG listed for deletion
- 6 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 7 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Which one is extensive and which one is intensive parameter.. And their units..
Which one is extensive and which one is intensive parameter.. And please tell their units when they refer as intensive or extensive parameters .. Mass, entropy, energy, and density....
- Please refer to the article on Intensive and extensive properties. You may refer to individual articles on each of the properties for more details. Most of the extensive properties can be expressed as intensive by dividing it by mass or volume or any other intensive of the system (which has similar dependence on the size of the system). -- Myth (Talk) 22:36, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Proposed Image Deletion
A deletion discussion has just been created at Category talk:Unclassified Chemical Structures, which may involve one or more orphaned chemical structures, that has you user name in the upload history. Please feel free to add your comments. (Talk) 23:01, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
A common problem
Dear Wikipedist editor, I want to submit to your attention an our common problem: disruptive contributions and edit warring operated by user Derek farn (talk). This latter shows systematically a provoking behaviour and lacking of respect for other people’s work, typical of vandalism. I’ve sent this communication to many people having the same problem in order to organize a collective protest/action request directed to e.g. the Arbitration Committee or Requests for comment/User conduct (this latter procedure requires the participation of at least two users) or to the Wikipedia Community. If you agree with this initiative please contact me at this dedicated email address: clipeaster-1971 AT yahoo DOT com. In order to avoid creating of a forum section dedicated to Derek farn I suggest you to delete this communication once you’ve read it and, then, be in contact via email. Any suggestion are welcomed. I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Structuralgeol (talk) 18:11, 15 July 2011 (UTC).
- As another user pointed out to me that suggesting to be in contact outside wikipedia is not a correct way, for transparency reasons, so I conclude that we need to correspond via talk page. Best regards, Structuralgeol (talk) 02:36, 16 July 2011 (UTC).
All files in category Unclassified Chemical Structures listed for deletion
One or more of the files that you uploaded or altered has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it/them not being deleted. Thank you.
File:Hydrogen isocyanide molecular formula.PNG listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Hydrogen isocyanide molecular formula.PNG, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. (Talk) 20:33, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:19, 23 November 2015 (UTC)