|The Good Friend Award|
|For COUNTLESS good neighbor gestures and expert guidance and direction! ! !|
Screenshot of user contributions
I like File:User contributions detail.svg but it was removed from Help:User contributions today as outdated. Can you make an updated version with the red and green numbers described at Wikipedia:Added or removed characters? Also, "diff" and "hist" have swapped positions. An often overlooked detail is that the arrow at a section edit summary is a link to the section. It's a minor issue but perhaps this could be mentioned. PrimeHunter (talk)
Wikipedia Women's Health Information Edit-a-thon: Tuesday, May 12 at OHSU
You are invited!
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015: Wikipedia Women's Health Information Edit-a-thon – 1 to 4pm
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thon hosted by OHSU's Center for Women's Health in honor of National Women's Health Week
- Location: Biomedical Information Communications Center (3280 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239)
- This edit-a-thon is intended to address some of these important differences and to generally improve women’s health information in key articles and topics. Areas for improvement have been identified in cooperation with WikiProject Medicine. Prior Wikipedia editing is not required; assistance will be available the day of the event. Attendees should bring their own laptops and power cords.
Hope you can make it! If you have any questions or require any special accommodations, please post to the event page.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, remove your name from this list.
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services
Books and Bytes - Issue 12
The Interior 15:23, 16 July 2015 (UTC)