Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Read the tutorial and learn how to edit a page.
- Experiment in the sandbox.
- Follow the Simplified Ruleset.
- Try to edit from a neutral point of view.
- Use talk pages to communicate with other editors.
- Be bold in updating pages.
- Eventually, read the Manual of Style and learn about the Five Pillars of Wikipedia.
- And most importantly, have fun!
The Metro Rail Project.
Hi there. I see you've taken intrest in the efforts of document the Metro Rail. Thanks for your help, and I hope you will continue to contribute. Thank you. I might also be thinking of starting a Wikipedia Project. It's still in the baby stages though. If you have any questions, just holla at me. Pacific Coast Highway 16:14, Jun 24, 2005 (UTC)