- 1 Spies
- 2 List of The Simpsons episodes
- 3 Noon and midnight at Air America Radio
- 4 Telocity (1st draft anyway) speedily deleted
- 5 Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
- 6 RS-232
- 7 Proposed deletion of Delta Sonic
- 8 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 9 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 10 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Hi! After your edit to the Spies disambiguation page, I created the article on that group, Spies (band). Just wanted to let you know, in case you have some more information to contribute to the article. Cheers, --Paul Erik (talk)(contribs) 19:27, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
Please do not change the title of the episode "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)". I don't know Spanish, so I don't know the translation, but this is what the title is called, even if it really should contain "our", it is not in the official title.Talk 06:59, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Noon and midnight at Air America Radio
Hi Rchandra. I noticed your edit at AAR about noon and midnight. I just wanted to note that actually 12 midnight is considered 12 AM, and twelve noon is 12 PM by convention. You might want to undo your change. Happy editing. Diderot's dreams (talk) 18:42, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ummm...no. Please see http://www.nist.gov/physlab/div847/times.cfm#noon Besides, it's not as if noon or midnight are less understandable than their ambiguous counterparts. -- Joe (talk) 22:40, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
Telocity (1st draft anyway) speedily deleted
new draft here
Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
Hello there. This is an automated message to tell you about the gradual phasing out of the preference entitled "Mark all edits minor by default", which you currently have (or very recently had) enabled.
On 13 March 2011, this preference was hidden from the user preferences screen as part of efforts to prevent its accidental misuse (consensus discussion). This had the effect of locking users in to their existing preference, which, in your case, was
true. To complete the process, your preference will automatically be changed to
false in the next few days. This does not require any intervention on your part and you will still be able to manually mark your edits as being minor in the usual way.
- I guess I probably did some cped on that page at some time. They're a local filling station and car wash. It's really a pity that we can have the minutest of details about every TV program ever aired (such as The Simpsons), and information about every town and hamlet anyone cares to write about, but we can't have little regionally significant pockets of knowledge like this.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:15, 30 November 2015 (UTC)