Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at North Hunterdon High School. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Boolyme Chat!! 14:25, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Robertebecker (talk) 17:06, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Please do not add unreferenced or poorly referenced information, especially if controversial, to articles or any other page on Wikipedia about living persons, as you did to Voorhees High School. Thank you. Your addition of information about the wrestling coach is serious and completely unsubstantiated. Wikipelli Talk 14:47, 11 February 2011 (UTC) My posts are public record and is also confirmed by the NJ Dept of Education. I am not experimenting nor vandalizing. I understand you may have quite a bit on your plate as Editors but you should not also accuse me of malicious behavior without proof. Did you search the National Sex Offender database? How would I attach the public document from the NJ Dept of Education stating Mr. Halls conviction?
Sir, how do I attach an Adobe document from the NJ Dept of Education that is further proof of Mr. Hall's conviction. I understand you aree/have been an educator and need to check facts so please allow me to send this information and I am sure your integrity and the rules of wikipedia will realize that I am being factual an dcan substantiate what was quoted and sourced.
- You cannot attach documents (Adobe or otherwise) to Wikipedia articles. Is this person an alumnus of the high school? If not, including the information is inappropriate there. Please find 3rd party sources that speak to your allegations that you can use as references. My searching on this has revealed nothing at all. I find it very surprising that there is no press mention of these allegations so I encourage you to be VERY careful of spreading unsubstantiated rumors about anyone. Wikipelli Talk 15:13, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Sir, Yes he is an Almnus. The link to the LEHIGH VALLEY NEWS is a public source and is available online at http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/sports/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1292648710143810.xml&coll=3. Please ceaseaccusing me of spreading unsubstantiated rumors. Please provide an eslcalation path for me to appeal your unfounded and baseless editorial actions.
- I agree that the above link substantiates what you are claiming. It does not, however, state that he was an alumnus of the high school. I also don't believe that it is appropriate to include in an article about the high school. That's my opinion. You are welcome to contact any Wikipedia administrator for their opinion on this. Wikipelli Talk 15:26, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for your quick responses. Your point that this might not be the proper place is well taken. He was an Alum and Coach at Vorhees HS which is part of the North Hunterdon-Vorhees district. What would be the proper place to post this? I am not sure I need to appeal yet but would like your advise on where to post. Would it be the North Huntderdon-Vorhees Board of Ed wikipedia site?
- Frankly, I don't see that it should be posted anywhere in an encyclopedia. I spent a few minutes checking Wikipedia's guidelines for including alumni names and I don't think that this person, alumni or not, is notable. Wikipelli Talk 15:50, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
An editor has asked for a deletion review of Page name. Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review.
An editor has asked for a deletion review of . Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review. Robertebecker (talk) 17:11, 11 February 2011 (UTC) -->
I've just reverted the addition you made to Voorhees High school regarding the former wrestling coach. As I indicated before, I really don't think the addition of this information is appropriate in an encyclopedia article about the high school. In my opinion, the subject about which you're writing is not notable per Wikipedia's notability guidelines. You seem intent on including this information for some reason. May I ask, are you checking the arrest records for ALL alumni? Though conviction of the offenses is serious, it really doesn't warrant inclusion in the article. Wikipelli Talk 16:19, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
I took your guidance and moved the facts of the situation under the Athletics department of Vorhees High School rather than the ALUMNI section. You are now censoring publicly available information. Would you state if you have any conflicts as to why this cannot be posted? I am intent on getting the facts out for anyone who violates the public trust, either directly of indirectly.
- Ok... first, calm down. It is certainly not censorship to suggest that there is information that is inappropriate for inclusion in this type of article. That's my opinion. I have stated my issues with including the information above. The person that you are writing about is not notable per Wikipedia guidelines. Please access and read those guidelines above.
- You state that you are "intent on getting the facts out about anyone who violates the public trust". I can't fault you in your desire to publicize this persons wrongdoings, I can only say that an encyclopedia is not the place to do it. Wikipelli Talk 16:50, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Robertebecker (talk) 17:06, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
I am trying to request that your decision be reviewed and cannto figure ouot the Command structure for a DELETION REVIEW. WOuld you help me? I do not see this help in the 'sandbox'
Re your edits
Hi there. I noticed your edits to the deletion review page; that page is intended for review of deleted articles, not for inclusion or removal of material within an article.
Looking at the concerns expressed by User:Wikipelli, I tend to agree that it is unnecessary to include the information on that particular person within the Voorhees High School article. That article is about the school, and not about the people who have attended it outside of the section pointing out notable alumni. If you wish to receive further opinions on this issue, I suggest you start a discussion on Talk:Voorhees High School and possibly consider requesting a third opinion. Thanks. Tony Fox (arf!) 17:33, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
|The Modest Barnstar|
|Thanks for your recent contributions! Mike Restivo (talk) 05:27, 22 February 2011 (UTC)|