Hello, Rossmay, Welcome to Wikipedia!
I hope you like working here and want to continue. If you need help on how to name new articles, look at Naming Conventions, and for help on formatting the pages visit the Manual of Style. If you need general help, look at Help and the FAQ, and if you can't find your answer there, check the Village pump (for Wikipedia related questions) or the Reference Desk (for general questions). There's still more help at the Tutorial and the Policy Library. Also, don't forget to visit the Community Portal — and if you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them on my New-Users' Talk Page.
- Here are some extra tips to help you get around Wikipedia:
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills, try the Sandbox.
- Click on the Edit button on a page, and look at how other editors did what they did.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too. Always sign comments on Talk pages, never sign Articles.
- You might want to add yourself to the New User Log
- If your first language isn't English, try Wikipedia:Contributing to articles outside your native language
Mel Etitis (Μελ Ετητης) 16:03, 19 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Thanks! Hope to meet you at Wikimania, Ross
If you are interested in creating wiki communities, visit MeatballWiki.
See User:Rossmay/Enterprise_2.0 -- undeleted history and content there. +sj + 20:08, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- And more : try starting an article under
a different title, make it good (and not simply about a term), and then we can figure out what the right title should be :-) +sj + 00:02, 30 August 2006 (UTC)