Leave me a
massage message here.
- 1 Whaddya think of my new suit!? listed at Redirects for discussion
- 2 Ebihara
- 3 JP voice actors are not just voice actors
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for August 27
- 5 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 6 Nomination of Mike Pollock for deletion
- 7 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 8 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Whaddya think of my new suit!? listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Whaddya think of my new suit!?. Since you had some involvement with the Whaddya think of my new suit!? redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion (if you have not already done so). Bridgeplayer (talk) 15:40, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- That sucks. Oh well. It lived a full, healthy life. --Shadoman (talk) 20:54, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
I frankly do not give a fuck anymore and do not wish to embroil myself in this nonsense debate any longer. It has since been removed from whatever articles it was on, and I have nothing more to add to the two essays Optimussolo saw to add to my user page. In addition, "Users may freely remove comments from their own talk pages". So do not revert me on my own talk page, again.—Ryulong (竜龙) 20:23, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- It also says not to edit or delete comments made by other users. But whatever. --Shadoman (talk) 20:28, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- User talk pages are subject to different rules than other talk pages. That's why I pointed out the fact that "Users may freely remove comments from their own talk pages". That means your comments.—Ryulong (竜龙) 20:30, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
JP voice actors are not just voice actors
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Yoshimitsu&diff=530765708&oldid=529767120 --Niemti (talk) 16:10, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
- When he was saying they did "sound" for Yoshimitsu, it seemed pretty logical to assume they meant voice, especially since it was after mentioning that he was Law. Apologies if I misinterpreted. --Shadoman (talk) 16:27, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, that's what you meant. I feel silly now; I was in a rush and I misintepreted what you said. Carry on, then. --Shadoman (talk) 06:07, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Street Fighter (TV series), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Jim Byrnes. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:43, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Nomination of Mike Pollock for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Mike Pollock until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. AngusWOOF (bark • sniff) 17:19, 28 June 2016 (UTC)