User talk:Steiner Redlich
Stop ABUSE from MUSIKVEREIN, THD3 concerning content quality. See my previous summaries for changes. Avoid non verified sources, esp. anonymous. What is more, this page must not be used for non verified claims from whatever community.
With all due respect :-).
Recovery from vandalism
hello. i'm sorry that i may have interfered with some of your edits while i was attempting to recover from vandalism of the page made by another editor. i tried as best i could to also restore the edits you made, but you may need to check to make sure. cheers! --emerson7 15:55, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. It might not have been your intention, but your recent edit removed content from Sviatoslav Richter. When removing text, please specify a reason in the edit summary and discuss edits that are likely to be controversial on the article's talk page. If this was a mistake, don't worry; the text has been restored, as you can see from the page history. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia, and if you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. emerson7 00:28, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
Please stop. If you continue to blank out or delete portions of page content, templates or other materials from Wikipedia, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be blocked from editing. emerson7 16:03, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
Please stop. If you continue to blank out or delete portions of page content, templates or other materials from Wikipedia, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be blocked from editing. This is your final warning.THD3 (talk) 23:20, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
This is the last warning you will receive for your disruptive edits.
The next time you delete or blank page content or templates from Wikipedia, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be blocked from editing. emerson7 14:15, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
This is the only warning you will receive for your disruptive edits.
The next time you delete or blank page contents or templates from Wikipedia, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be blocked from editing. emerson7 19:35, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hi. The reason why you have been blocked is because you have been removing cited material from the article Sviatoslav Richter. If you believe that the material is incorrect, and the source not reliable, then you should discuss this on the article talkpage (once the block expires) with any references or evidence you can provide. If you, however, believe that Richter's homosexuality is not notable as regards the article, then again the place to make your arguments is on the talkpage. I would lastly comment that should you resume simply removing text from the article without explanation then you will most likely be blocked again - and for a considerably longer period. I suggest that you use the processes given above instead. Cheers. LessHeard vanU (talk) 20:02, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Please stop. If you continue to blank out or delete portions of page content, templates or other materials from Wikipedia, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be blocked from editing. If you have objections to the page as it is, please discuss them on the talk page.THD3 (talk) 11:55, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Come on, Steiner, stop this cumbersome nonsense. All you'll get with your insistence is repeated reversions and blocks for increasingly longer periods. MUSIKVEREIN (talk) 20:15, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia, not a collection of tribute pages. As such, many biographical articles contain information about people that some would rather suppress. Based on Wikipedia's verifibility guidelines, the paragraph about Richter's sexuality is valid, whether or not you agree with or like the conclusions, and whether or not the subject might have been comfortable with them. This matter has been gone over in some detail on the Sviatoslav Richter talk page, please review it and make your comments there. You may also wish to view pages on Vladimir Horowitz, Earl Wild, and Van Cliburn, to see how sexual orientation is handled on those pages.
Also be aware that several editors here are monitoring the page and your activity on Wikipedia. Further inappropriate edits by you or your sockpuppet(s) will be speedily reverted. If you continue this behavior, you and your sockpuppet(s) may be permanently blocked.THD3 (talk) 22:32, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
I'd like to add my voice to those of THD3 and Musikverein above. Wikipedia is not censored: please stop removing material simply because you dislike it. Grover cleveland (talk) 01:27, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war according to the reverts you have made on Sviatoslav Richter. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions on a single page within a 24 hour period. Additionally, users who perform a large number of reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring, even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing. Please do not repeatedly revert edits, but use the talk page to work towards wording and content that gains a consensus among editors. If necessary, pursue dispute resolution. Grover cleveland (talk) 03:48, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Steiner, your stubborness seems to be matched only by your arrogance. You have even been blocked already over this issue but, alas, to no avail. Several good faith editors, myself included, are just sick and tired of your endless harangues and disrespectful deletions of consensus-based content from the Richter page. I'll say it again: it's not up to you - or to anybody, for that matter - to decide what is fit for Wikipedia; only a consensus achieved through discussions carried out on the subject's relevant talk page can do that. Either you understand and accept this or you must be blocked from editing. MUSIKVEREIN (talk) 12:15, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
This is your final warning. If you continue to vandalize pages, as you did to Sviatoslav Richter, you will be permanently blocked from editing. Removal of cited material is considered vandalism.THD3 (talk) 13:27, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Please do not add comments to my user page. Add them to my discussion page by clicking on the "discussion" link near the top.THD3 (talk) 16:25, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
Please see Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/Incidents#User:Steiner_Redlich. -- Ricky81682 (talk) 06:05, 19 April 2008 (UTC)