Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Costa Europa, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Costa Europa was changed by Streetjo (u) (t) deleting 15023 characters on 2010-04-23T19:31:33+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 19:31, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- If it has been renamed, you can put the article or reference here and I will move it for you --Tommy2010 19:35, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- The ship changed name from Costa Europa to MS Thomson Dream. I made the MS Thomson Dream page with it's correction, but the redirect needs to be put in place. Sorry for any confusion 19:38, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, but I changed the article regarding the new name and changes that have been made to the vessel. I thought if I just used the move command, I would not have an opportunity to make these changes before they went live. 19:49, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
Thank you, sorry about any confusion i've caused. My account might be quite old, but I am very new to editing wikipedia!! Sorry!! 19:53, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Photoshopcs5.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Photoshopcs5.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of "file" pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "File" from the dropdown box. Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. --Addihockey10e-mail 01:26, 3 January 2011 (UTC)