User talk:Susheel c
Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- Remember to use a neutral point of view!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some odds and ends that I find useful from time to time:
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Village pump
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Best of luck, and have fun!
ClockworkTroll 17:36, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Wouldn't dream of it.
Believe me, the last thing I want to do is to WP:BITE you. It's just that there are certain minimum requirements for inclusion, content being among them. A single sentence generally gets deleted on sight for lack of content. It isn't lost, just removed from the public pages. I'll restore it so that you can continue. Thanks for asking; always glad to help. --PMDrive1061 (talk) 07:40, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- You bet. Thank you for your understanding. Since we can't communicate in real time, these things sometimes happen. Thankfully, they're reversible. Have fun and welcome! --PMDrive1061 (talk) 07:48, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
Re:Need some help with my Uncle's Wikipedia page.
Ha, it was good fun to see those old ad clippings. You should be able to upload atleast one of them here under a fair use license and a quick look turned up this metro plus article which should be good enough as a reference -- PlaneMad|YakYak 13:17, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Done. If you have some photos of him during concert or with other celebrities, you should definitely add it, or even disc covers. Also consider working on the Atomic Forest page -- PlaneMad|YakYak 15:07, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:50, 23 November 2015 (UTC)