- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia
- Respect copyrights – do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view – this is one of Wikipedia's core policies.
- Take particular care while adding biographical material about a living person to any Wikipedia page and follow Wikipedia's Biography of Living Persons policy. Particularly, controversial and negative statements should be referenced with multiple reliable sources.
- No edit warring or sock puppetry.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to .
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, libel, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Deliberately adding such content or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism; doing so will result in your account or IP being blocked from editing.
- Do not use talk pages as discussion or forum pages as Wikipedia is not a forum.
The Wikipedia tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! Tikiwont (talk) 22:07, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Your alternate accounts and userpages
With respect to a request at WP:REFUND by IP 220.127.116.11, that seems to trace back to you as well as quite a few accounts and their user pages, so I non only had to decline that request but also delete the other pages and disable the respective accounts because all they do is propagate ideas attributed to you cross referencing each other and with suggestive usernames that also do not bode well with respect to our username policy. In simple words, you can generally only edit with one account and one userpage, which would be this one unless you decide to ask for a rename and need to take great care in not promoting yourself. Also this is a community project where we use talk pages to communicate which each other, so I had to overwrite its content. At least you'll find most material in the page histories here although I'd advise against reusing it inside wikipedia. I understand that after a long time of little interference or communication, this will look like a sudden clamp-down, but right now the question is what exactly do you want to contribute to the encyclopedia and are you willing to adapt. --Tikiwont (talk) 22:27, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
- This IP address is a public library in the United States of America, I use The Los Angeles Public Library, Inglewood Public Library and the Santa Monica Public Library, all are in the State of California in the United States of America. All of the theories that are associated with Tres Mali Scott are researched information that does not propagate or suggestive anything but, referenced, researched academic information that in the United States is covered by the "Freedom of Information Act'. I do not know what country you are from. I have read the unser name policy and the user names do not violate any of Wikipedia's policies. I understand you are a volunteer, that may have political, religious or personal views that do agree with freedom of information or discussion of religion in an academic manner free from judgement. I again request an unblock, I have been writing academic User page information articles for Wikipedia.org since 2007 and have not had any problems. Again I request that you stop using Wikipedia to harass, I have noticed that this behavior just starte, all of this information is from the real author of researched academic information. A question above is what do I want to contribute to the encyclopedia, you have deleted it. If you unblock or undelet you can see what I have contributed the "knowledge and wisdom of the ages, dictionaries, and encyclopedia. I have admitted above that this is a sudden harassment.
original block message
- Blocking administrator: Tikiwont ( )
Done I've removed the automatic block on the underlying Ips as it was only temporary anyways. You as a person were not blocked and are able to edit here. So there shouldn't be need for another unblock request. This isn't harassement nor has it do do with freedom of speech. Just that these 'Academic User page information articles' are not that we're doing here. Much of it has been going on under the radar but three of them had already been deleted by different administrators, as you are aware of, as i actullay follwed up on a request fo yours, so it is not that sudden. I'm inclined to step back here to avoid that i gets personalized, but feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Just don't create further accounts, review our policies and consider to actually edit articles without just referring to your own work. --Tikiwont (talk) 09:04, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
- Having come here once more mostly to fix somewhat above template and clarify that you aren’t blocked and meanwhile also the IPs have been enabled. let me just add that the usernames are not the main problem, but aggravate the main issue of inappropriately using multiple accounts to create posts in user space that look like articles but are something very different than the actual ones. Where according to my knowledge you still haven’t contributed anything, not even a single citation. Which is the only reason to have editing rights, not for replicating your personal take on citing them as in User:The Scott Internet Writing Style. (BTW, our guide is Wikipedia:Citing sources). --Tikiwont (talk) 15:49, 7 March 2012 (UTC)