So that it is easier to follow a discussion, I will reply to messages left here on this page. If I have posted on your talk page,
I will be watching so you can reply there if you wish.
- 2005.09.22 Sitka Spruce range and upper/lower case common names
- 2005.12.31 Wsiegmund/Archive01
- 2006.03.01 Wsiegmund/Archive02
- 2006.09.01 Wsiegmund/Archive03
- 2006.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive04
- 2006.11.01 Wsiegmund/Archive05
- 2006.12.01 Wsiegmund/Archive06
- 2007.01.01 Wsiegmund/Archive07
- 2007.02.01 Wsiegmund/Archive08
- 2007.03.01 Wsiegmund/Archive09
- 2007.06.01 Wsiegmund/Archive10
- 2007.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive11
- 2008.11.01 Wsiegmund/Archive12
- 2009.01.01 Wsiegmund/Archive13
- 2010.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive14
- 2011 Wsiegmund/Archive15
- 2014 Wsiegmund/Archive16
- 1 Seattle Wiknic 2015
- 2 Please join us for our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting, Saturday, December 17, 2pm
- 3 Permission for using a photo
- 4 Photo requests in Seattle area?
- 5 Editing as Activism: Black WikiHistory Month Workshop and Edit-a-thon at UW Bothell
- 6 Art+Feminism March 2017 at UW Seattle
Seattle Wiknic 2015
Please join us for our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting, Saturday, December 17, 2pm
If you are in the Seattle area, please join us for our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting, Saturday, December 17, 2pm. If you cannot attend in person, you may join us virtually from your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android at this link: https://zoom.us/j/2207426850. The address of the physical meeting is: University of Washington Communications Building, Room 126, 4109 Stevens Way NE, Seattle, WA
Please go to the door on the north-northwest side. The event page is here. You do not have to be a member to attend, but only members can vote in board elections. New members may join in person by completing and bringing the membership registration form and $5 for a calendar year / $0.50 per month for the remainder of a year. Current members may renew for 2017 at the meeting as well.Also, we are pleased to announce that the Cascadia Wikimedians User Group is now a recognized 501c3 non-profit organization in the US. EIN # 47-3513818 Our mail address is Cascadia Wikimedians User Group, 520 Kirkland Way, PO Box 2305, Kirkland, WA 98083.
Permission for using a photo
Dear Mr. Siegmund,
I am biologist who is working for Public institution which manages with 4 protected areas in Republic of Croatia (Premantura, Medulin municipality, county Istria, Republic Croatia). The name of public institution is Public institution "Kamenjak" (Full name: Public institution for managing with protected areas in Medulin Municipality "Kamenjak") We are renewing the content of our web page and we want to add new sections. In section "fauna" we will have subsection "birds". That is why I am contacting you. Your picture of Hirundo rustica (name of the photo on Wikimedia Commons: "Hirundo rustica 14116.JPG") is very interesting to us and we would like to use it, if You, as an author, agree with that. We would use it for non-commercial purpose only, just for education of the page visitors and we will credit you as well. If you agree please let me know the terms of using on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not agree I understand and apologize for disturbing.
- Nice image. I suggest you use the email link at left to email him directly as he may not get notifications in his email about comments left on his talkpage.--MONGO 15:27, 27 December 2016 (UTC)
- Replied to Dr. Stjepic via email. Thank you, MONGO. Walter Siegmund (talk) 15:07, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I am sorry I am not really versed in how to use Wiki stuff at all. I am trying to contact you regarding a plant you've photographed, Hieracium scouleri. I tried to find a way to email you but didn't see if. If you could please email me at jmausmus (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thanks so much! Jeff — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:25, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
- Replied via email to the jmausmus address. To use email on Wikipedia, you need to create a free account. Walter Siegmund (talk) 12:52, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
Photo requests in Seattle area?
When the weather gets warmer in Seattle, are you interested in photographing places in SeaTac and/or the surrounding cities/the Highline School District area? WhisperToMe (talk) 17:22, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
- I'm not likely to find time to do that in the next year. Thank you for thinking of me. Walter Siegmund (talk) 20:42, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
Editing as Activism: Black WikiHistory Month Workshop and Edit-a-thon at UW Bothell
Social Justice Organizers at University of Washington-Bothell are hosting a two-day editing event for Black WikiHistory Month on Feb. 22 and Feb. 23, 2017.
Main page: Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle/Editing as Activism
Art+Feminism March 2017 at UW Seattle
- MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:36, 28 February 2017 (UTC)