So that it is easier to follow a discussion, I will reply to messages left here on this page. If I have posted on your talk page,
I will be watching so you can reply there if you wish.
- 2005.09.22 Sitka Spruce range and upper/lower case common names
- 2005.12.31 Wsiegmund/Archive01
- 2006.03.01 Wsiegmund/Archive02
- 2006.09.01 Wsiegmund/Archive03
- 2006.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive04
- 2006.11.01 Wsiegmund/Archive05
- 2006.12.01 Wsiegmund/Archive06
- 2007.01.01 Wsiegmund/Archive07
- 2007.02.01 Wsiegmund/Archive08
- 2007.03.01 Wsiegmund/Archive09
- 2007.06.01 Wsiegmund/Archive10
- 2007.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive11
- 2008.11.01 Wsiegmund/Archive12
- 2009.01.01 Wsiegmund/Archive13
- 2010.10.01 Wsiegmund/Archive14
- 2011 Wsiegmund/Archive15
- 2014 Wsiegmund/Archive16
Seattle Wiknic 2015
Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon: Womxn Artists of the Pacific Northwest
-MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 04:34, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
ArbCom 2019 election voter message
Please join us for our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting, Monday, December 23, 5:30pm PST
Please join us for our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting, Monday, December 23, 5:30pm PST. You can join us virtually from your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android at this link: https://virginia.zoom.us/my/wikilgbt. If your are in Seattle, the address of the physical meeting is: Capitol Hill Meeting Room at Capitol Hill Library (425 Harvard Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98102) The event page is here. You do not have to be a member to attend, but only members can vote in board elections. New members may join in person by completing the membership registration form onsite or (to be posted) online and paying $5 for a calendar year / $0.50 per month for the remainder of a year. Current members may renew for 2019 at the meeting as well.
Lake Lenore or Alkali Lake?
Hi, Walter! I hope you are doing well and keeping healthy. I still enjoy your many pictures at Commons.
I saw that you moved Commons:File:Alkali Lake Washington.jpg to Commons:File:Lake Lenore.jpg. There seems to be disagreement over the name of this lake. As far as I can tell, this is a photograph of the lake to the East of Washington State Route 17 in the lower Grand Coulee. If you look at the topo map, the lake on both sides of State Route 17 is named "Lenore". If you look at Google maps, the lake on the west side is "Lake Lenore" and the lake on the east side is "Alkali Lake". GNIS also thinks this is named Alkali Lake. I believe this is the lake to the east, because it has those funny little islands.
- Hi Hike395.
- I copied salient portions of your comments above to Commons:File talk:Alkali Lake Washington.jpg .jpg so that they may be more readily found by other editors. I added my response. I requested file name repair. A spurious .jpg extension was added when I tried to move the file back to its previous name.
- I enjoy your pictures as well. I remain well and hope you do the same. Walter Siegmund (talk) 16:00, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
- I think all is as it should be now. Thank you for your kind attention. Walter Siegmund (talk) 18:15, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
Great American Wiknic virtual edition 2020