|Full name||Uwaldo Mohamed Pérez Morrison|
|Date of birth||October 25, 1979|
|Place of birth||Guatemala City, Guatemala|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 July 2010.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 July 2010
Born in the capital city Guatemala City, Pérez started his professional career at local Guatemalan giants Municipal and then had a spell at their eternal rivals CSD Comunicaciones. He then played for Marquense, Antigua and Suchitepéquez before joining Heredia in summer 2007. He moved to Sacachispas in April 2010.
In June 2010 he was revealed as one of several reinforcements of USAC.
He made his debut for Guatemala in a January 2000 friendly match against Panama and has earned a total of 19 caps, scoring 1 goal. He has represented his country in 6 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2001 UNCAF Nations Cup and the 2002 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
His most recent international was a January 2003 friendly match against El Salvador.
- Sacachispas incorporó 5 refuerzos - LaRed Deportiva (Spanish)
- Uwaldo Pérez firmará contrato con Universidad de San Carlos - Emisoras Unidas (Spanish)
- Record at FIFA Tournaments - FIFA
- UNCAF (Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup) 2001 - Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2002 - Full Details Archived 2010-01-17 at WebCite - RSSSF
- Uwaldo Pérez at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Guatemalan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|