||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||6 December 1965 (age 49)
|Genres||Heavy metal, power metal, speed metal|
Uwe Lulis (born 6 December 1965) is a German guitarist and the key member and producer of the heavy metal band Rebellion since 2000. He also played guitar in Grave Digger for about 13 years, and was co-writer of many songs during his time in the band. When he left Grave Digger he formed his band Rebellion together with ex-bassist of Grave Digger, Tomi Göttlich.
In October 2008 Uwe broke his right leg in a motorcycle crash. After two surgeries his leg was getting better. Because of this, his band Rebellion used only one guitarist on their planned gigs.
Alongside two other members, Lulis left Rebellion in 2010. On December 4, 2014 Uwe joined Accept as a replacement for guitarist Herman Frank.
With Digger (1987)
- Stronger Than Ever (1987)
With Grave Digger (1987-2000)
- The Reaper (1993)
- Symphony of Death (1993)
- Heart of Darkness (1995)
- Tunes of War (1996)
- The Dark of the Sun (EP) (1997)
- Knights of the Cross (1998)
- Excalibur (1999)
With Rebellion (2000-2010)
- Shakespeare's Macbeth – A Tragedy in Steel (2002)
- Born a Rebel (2003)
- Sagas of Iceland – The History of the Vikings Volume 1 (2005)
- Miklagard [Single] (2006)
- Miklagard – The History of the Vikings Volume 2 (2007)
- Arise: From Ginnungagap to Ragnarök – The History of the Vikings Volume 3 (2009)
With Accept (2014-Present)
- ACCEPT - Restless And Live (2017)
- Ankeny, Jason. "Biography: Grave Digger". Allmusic. Retrieved 11 June 2010.