|Origin||Hanover, West Germany|
|Genres||Hard rock, heavy metal|
|Associated acts||Accept, Victory, Moon'Doc, Sinner, Hazzard, Saeko, Thomsen, Poison Sun|
Herman Frank (born 20 January 1959) is a German heavy metal guitarist best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others.
Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983.
When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appeared on their 2010 album, Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its follow-ups Stalingrad (2012) and Blind Rage (2014). On 28 December 2014, Frank announced that he had left Accept again.
- 1983 – Hazzard
- 1985 – Touch of Sin
- The Element
- 1985 – Time
- 1986 – Don't Get Mad ... Get Even
- 1987 – Hungry Hearts
- 1989 – Culture Killed the Native
- 1990 – Temples of Gold
- 1992 – You Bought It – You Name It
- 2003 – Instinct
- 2006 – Fuel to the Fire
- 2011 – Don't Talk Science
- 1995 – Moon'Doc
- 1996 – Get Mooned
- 2000 – Realm of Legends
- 2004 – Above Heaven, Below Heaven
- 2009 – Let's Get Ruthless
- Poison Sun
- 2010 – Virtual Sin
- 2014 – Send Them All To Hell
- 2009 – Loyal to None
- 2012 – Right in the Guts
- 2016 – The Devil Rides Out
- 2019 – Fight the Fear
- 2021 - Two for a lie
- Matthias Blazek: Das niedersächsische Bandkompendium 1963–2003 – Daten und Fakten von 100 Rockgruppen aus Niedersachsen. Celle 2006, pp. 148–149. ISBN 978-3-00-018947-0.