From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from VOS)
|Look up VOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vos or VOS may refer to:
- Vos (surname), people with the surname Vos
- Vos (Spanish), a second person singular pronoun, used in place of tú in some countries.
- V–O–S, Verb–object–subject, in linguistic typology
- v.o.s. Czech company designator (veřejná obchodní společnost), similar to inc./LLP/LLC
- Voluntary observing ship program, in meteorology
- V.O.S. (Spanish), "versión original subtitulada", a movie in original version with subtitles
- VOS (Very Old Sherry) a classification defined by the Consejo Regulador of the Denominación de Origen Jerez-Xérès-Sherry for aged Amontillado, Oloroso, Palo Cortado and PX wines, granted to wines older than 20 years old.
- Virtual machine, also known as a virtual operating system
- Hitachi VOS, a mainframe computer operating system by Hitachi Data Systems
- Stratus VOS, a fault-tolerant computer operating system, developed by Stratus
- Virtual Object System, a free and open platform for multiuser 3D virtual reality and interactive, collaborative 3D virtual spaces
- Veritas Operations Services, a web-based suite of services
- V.O.S., Vintage Original Spec, a series of Gibson custom historic solidbody guitars
- Vos (Danish band)
- V.O.S (band), a South Korean boy band
- Vos, a 2003 album by Leo García
- Mirari Vos, a papal encyclical issued by Gregory XVI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.