Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vos, VOS, V.O.S., and similar variants may refer to:
- VOS, Verb–object–subject, in linguistic typology
- v.o.s. (Czech: veřejná obchodní společnost), a Czech company designator similar to Inc./LLP/LLC
- VOS (Latin: vinum optima signatum), a Denominación de Origen classification for sherries aged more than 20 years
- Vos (Spanish), a second person singular pronoun used in place of tú in some countries
- Vos (surname), a dutch surname meaning "fox"
Media and entertainment
- Vintage Original Spec, a type of Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar
- Vos, a 2003 album by Leo García
- Vos, a city state on the planet Cybertron in the Transformers media franchise
- V.O.S (band), a South Korean boy band
- Vos (Danish band)
Science and technology
- Virtual Operating System, a type of Virtual Machine
- Virtual Object System, computer software primarily used for multiuser 3D virtual reality applications
- Veritas Operations Services, a web-based suite of services
- Voluntary observing ship program, a system for weather reporting from the ocean surface
- Mirari Vos, a papal encyclical issued by Gregory XVI
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.