From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vara, VARA, vara-, vára, or vară in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vara or VARA may refer to:
People with the surname
- Armando Vara (born 1954), Portuguese politician
- Julián Vara (born 1983), Spanish footballer
- Kathy Vara, American television anchor
- Shailesh Vara, British Conservative Party politician
- Vara Parish, a municipality in Tartu County, Estonia
- Vara, Estonia, a village in Vara Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Vara, Fars, Iran
- Vara Municipality, a municipality in western Sweden
- Vara, Sweden, a town in Sweden
- Vara (river), in Liguria, Italy
- Vara (film), a 2013 Kannada film starring Nidhi Subbaiah
- Vara: A Blessing, a 2013 Bhutanese film by Khyentse Norbu
- VARA, a public broadcasting organization in the Netherlands
- Visual Artists Rights Act, a law in the United States that protects artists' moral rights to attribution and the integrity of their work
- Vara, a seldom used Spanish and Portuguese unit of length
- Vara (Greyhawk), a fictional deity in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- Vara fortress, a former German sea fortress in Kristiansand, Norway
- Varus deformity, as in "tibia vara"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.