Photo shoot July 2019
|Born||16 February 1985|
|Alma mater||Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore.|
|Occupation||Film actress, model|
Nidhi Subbaiah (born 16 February 1985) is an Indian film actress and model, who has appeared in various television advertisements and films, she rose to fame by acting in few successful Kannada movies such as Pancharangi (2010) and Krishnan Marriage Story (2011). Both these films brought her nominations for South Filmfare Awards and the latter film won her SIIMA Special Appreciation Award-Kannada. She made her Bollywood debut with Oh My God (in a guest appearance role), and Ajab Gazabb Love (in a lead role).
Nidhi was born on 16 February 1985 in the Kodagu district of Karnataka as the only child to Bollachanda Subhash Subbaiah and Jhansi Subbaiah. Soon afterwards, her family later moved to Gokulam in the historic city of Mysore, where she spent most of her childhood and pursued her education. Nidhi had made her mark in sports by winning gold medals at national level sports meets in sailing while she was studying II PUC in Mysore. She also has the credit of winning three gold medals in a calendar year at the sports meet in sailing events at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh and at Chilka Lake in Orissa.  Besides being a sports person of repute, Nidhi was also a Naval NCC cadet who won the best cadet award in the year 2004. An alumnus of St. Joseph's Central, Mysore, she went on to study Civil Engineering from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore. She quit in the 2nd year as her modelling career took off and this ultimately led her to pursue a career in acting. Currently, she lives in Mumbai, after getting offers from Bollywood.
She first ventured into modelling, appearing in various television commercials, with Fair and Lovely being the most notable, through which she landed her first acting assignment. She made her acting debut with Abhimaani in 2009, which did not fare well at the box office. She has also acted in Suri's Anna Bond that features her alongside Puneeth Rajkumar and Priyamani. The film did fairly well at the box office. She will be making a special appearance in Poornima Mohan's School Days. Nidhi's first Bollywood outing is titled Oh My God, which stars Akshay Kumar. She has a cameo in the movie. Nidhi's first Bollywood movie as a leading actress was Ajab Gazabb Love, where she co-stars with Jackky Bhagnani.
|Chamkaysi Chindi Udaysi||Kamala|
|2010||Krishna Nee Late Aagi Baaro||Lakshmi|
|Pancharangi||Ambika||Kannada||Nominated, Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada|
|Krishnan Marriage Story||Khushi||SIIMA Special Appreciation Award-Kannada |
Nominated, Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada
|2012||Anna Bond||Divya||SIIMA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Kannada|
|Oh My God||Shweta Tiwari||Hindi|
|Ajab Gazabb Love||Madhuri Singh Chouhan|
|2016||Direct Ishq||Dolly Pandey|
|Nanna Ninna Prema Kathe||Rekha/Preeti||Kannada|
- "16 फरवरी: आज आप अपना बर्थडे इन हस्तियों के साथ शेयर कर रहे हैं". Quint Hindi. 15 February 2018.
बॉलीवुड एक्ट्रेस निधि सुबैया का आज 33वां जन्मदिन है. [Translation: Today is Bollywood actress Nidhi Subaiya's 33rd birthday.]
- "Nidhi had a little lamb, Entertainment - Bollywood - Bangalore Mirror,Bangalore Mirror". Bangaloremirror.com. 26 September 2010. Archived from the original on 28 September 2010. Retrieved 8 November 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- admin source: http://www.StarofMysore.com (9 August 2012). "Actress Nidhi Subbaiah gets H-category MUDA site for excelling in sports". Kodagu First a Celebration. Positive News, Facts & Achievements about Kodagu, Coorgs and the People of Kodagu – here at Home and Overseas.
- "List of NCC candidates who are Adjudged BEST CADET in RD Camp".
- Hooli, Shekhar (1 September 2010). "Yogaraj creates magic on screen: Nidhi Subbaiah". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Archived from the original on 7 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- SHARADHA SRINIDHI, TNN (18 June 2009). "Nidhi doesn't mind showing skin". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Prathibha Joy, TNN (27 September 2011). "Nidhi Subbaiah bags Suri's next". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Poornima Mohan goes back to her school days - Rediff.com Movies". Rediff.com. 4 November 2011. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- The Centerstage Team. "'Love Shagun' cast and crew shoot for a song at Madh Island". Mid-Day Infomedia Ltd. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nidhi Subbaiah.|