Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (Venezuela)
The Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources was a federal-level department that managed environmental reserves, rehabilitation, and natural resources (especially potable water, soil fertility, and the Caribbean coasts) in Venezuela. The last cabinet minister was Miguel Leonardo Rodríguez.
- Jacqueline Faría (2005–2007)
- Yubirí Ortega (2007–2010)
- Alejandro Hitcher (2010–2012 )
- Cristóbal Francisco Ortiz (2012–2013)
- Miguel Leonardo Rodríguez (2013–2014)
(Spanish) Ministerio del Ambiente y de los Recursos Naturales — Official government ministerial portal.
|This article about government in Venezuela is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a forestry agency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|