From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Viridian.
Veridian may refer to:
- Veridian Corporation, an American aerospace and defense company, acquired by General Dynamics in 2003
- Veridian Engineering, Inc., a subsidiary of American aerospace and defense company Veridian Corporation which was acquired by General Dynamics in 2003
- Veridian Credit Union, a credit union in Iowa
- Veridian (software), a digital library platform developed by the people of Greenstone
- Veridian Dynamics, a fictional company in the U.S. television series Better Off Ted
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veridian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.