Kravtsov with Donetsk in 2012.
August 25, 1987 |
Odessa, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Listed height||7 ft 0 in (2.13 m)|
|Listed weight||254 lb (115 kg)|
|NBA draft||2009 / Undrafted|
|2014–2015||Foshan Long Lions|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NBA.com|
Viacheslav "Slava" Kravtsov (Ukrainian: В’ячеслав Кравцов; born August 25, 1987) is a Ukrainian professional basketball player who plays for Valencia Basket of the Liga ACB. He also represents the Ukrainian national basketball team.
Kravtsov played in the Ukrainian basketball league for BC Kyiv from 2005 to 2010. Kravtsov declared for the 2009 NBA draft, but after not being selected by a team, he returned to Kyiv to play one additional season. In July 2010, he joined the Boston Celtics for the 2010 NBA Summer League. He then joined BC Donetsk, for which he played from 2010 to 2012.
On July 31, 2013, Kravtsov was traded, along with Brandon Knight and Khris Middleton, to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for guard Brandon Jennings. On August 29, 2013, Kravtsov and Ish Smith were traded to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for Caron Butler. On March 1, 2014, he was waived by the Suns.
In July 2015, he joined the Milwaukee Bucks for the 2015 Las Vegas Summer League. On September 30, 2015, Kravtsov signed a short-term contract with CSKA Moscow, in order to replace injured Joel Freeland. On December 26, 2015, he signed with the Spanish club CAI Zaragoza for the rest of the season. He averaged 11.1 points and 6.5 rebounds at the Eurocup and 8.4 points and 5.4 rebounds at the Liga ACB.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
In 2013, Kravtsov helped the Ukrainian national basketball team qualify for their first FIBA World Cup since the break-up of the Soviet Union by leading everyone in the 2013 EuroBasket tournament in blocks made with an average of two blocks per game. At the 2014 FIBA World Cup, he averaged 7.4 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Boston Celtics 2010 Orlando Summer League roster announced, includes UMass grad Tony Gaffney
- Detroit Pistons Sign Center Viacheslav Kravtsov
- "Bucks Acquire Knight, Middleton and Kravtsov from Pistons". NBA.com. Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. July 31, 2013. Retrieved August 2, 2013.
- Suns Trade for Kravtsov, Smith From Bucks
- Suns Sign Randolph, Waive Kravtsov
- Slava Kravtsov signs in China with Foshan Long Lions
- "Bucks Announce 2015 Summer League Roster". NBA.com. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Viacheslav Kravtsov joined CSKA". cskabasket.com. 30 September 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- "Viacheslav Kravtsov, un refuerzo de lujo para la pintura del CAI Zaragoza". acb.com (in Spanish). 26 December 2015. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Valencia BC alcanza un acuerdo con Kravtsov para lo que resta de temporada". acb.com (in Spanish). 18 October 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup – Viacheslav KRAVTSOV
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Viacheslav Kravtso.|