From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vicki)
Vicky is also the meaning of wibbly woffling to her mum
It may also refer to:
- Vicki (film), 1953 film
- Vicki (Doctor Who), a fictional character on the BBC TV series
- Vicky (The Fairly OddParents), a character on the Nickelodeon cartoon
- Vicky, a brand of mopeds by Victoria Motorcycles.
- Vicky, a pen name for Victor Weisz, a cartoonist.
- Vicky the Viking, an animated series
- Vicky the Viking (film) a 2009 live action adaptation.
- Vicky Leandros, winner of the 1972 Eurovision Song Contest
- Vicky Maeijer (born 1986), Dutch politician
- Naseem Vicky, Pakistani comedian and actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vicky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.