Victor Aviat (born 1982) is a French conductor of classical music and opera.
Victor Aviat studied oboe, piano, composition and organ in Paris, Zurich and Geneva. He then worked as an oboist with the Zurich Opera House and the Lucerne Festival Orchestra, among others. After further study, Victor Aviat began a career as a conductor and has led performances with the Orchestre National de Montpellier, the Luxembourg Philharmonic Orchestra, and others. In 2015 Victor Abiat conducted a new production of Offenbach's operetta "Le roi Carotte" at the Opéra de Lyon which was broadcast on radio and television and was widely praised. This production of "Le Roi Carotte" under the musical direction of Victor Aviat won "Best Rediscovered Work" in the International Opera Awards 2016. In June 2016 Aviat was appointed Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra Leverhulme Young Conductor in Association.
- "Victor Aviat appointed new BSO Leverhulme Young Conductor in Association". BSO Live. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Victor Aviat". opera-orchestre-montpellier.fr. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Victor Aviat". Victor Aviat. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- Metdepenninghen, Erna (April 2016). "Report from Lyon". Opera. 67 (4): 458–9.
- "2016 Winners". International Opera Awards. Retrieved 17 August 2016.