Victoria Natalie Yeates
19 April 1983
Victoria Natalie Yeates (born 19 April 1983) is an English actress. She is best known for her role as Sister Winifred in the period drama series Call the Midwife. She also appeared in the film Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
Yeates was born and raised in Bournemouth, Dorset and practised ballet dancing as a child. In 2006, she earned a degree in acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA). She began her career on the stage, earning critical praise for her roles in Noël Coward's Private Lives, in the Rookery Nook and in Michael McClure's The Beard. In 2017, she began touring in a production of Arthur Miller's The Crucible.
- "Happy Birthday, Victoria Yeates!". The Leaky Cauldron. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Bley Griffiths, Eleanor (6 February 2018). "Fantastic Beasts' newest star Victoria Yeates on working with her "role model" JK Rowling". Radio Times. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Jupp, Emily (21 February 2017). "Victoria Yeates talks nuns, #CallTheMidwife and her new role in The Crucible". The Independent. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Russell, Rachel (9 February 2017). "Call The Midwife's Victoria Yeates swaps the nunnery with witchcraft". East London and West Essex Guardian Series. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Benyon, Lucy (15 January 2018). "Victoria Yeates: Five things I can't live without - Fiancé, literature and meditation". The Express. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- Paget, Antonia (22 December 2018). "Call The Midwife cast fly to France for Sister Winifred's real life wedding". Mirror. Retrieved 26 December 2018.