Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vigilant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vigilant can refer to:
- Vigilant behavior, a personality trait
- HMRC Vigilant, two ships, and a number of cutters, of the British HM Customs and Excise
- HMC Vigilant, customs cutter of HM Customs and Excise
- HMS Vigilant, a number of ships of the British Royal Navy
- Vigilant (S 618), a French-navy ballistic missile submarine
- Vickers Vigilant, an anti-tank guided missile
- Vigilant (yacht), the winner of the 1893 America's Cup yacht race
- Grob Vigilant, a glider manufactured by Grob Aerospace of Mindelheim Mattsies of Germany
- CGS Vigilant, armed 3rd class cruiser and Great Lakes Fisheries protection vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigilant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.