|Directed by||V. Samudra|
|Produced by||Edara Rangarao|
|Music by||Srikanth Deva|
Vijayadasami is a 2007 Indian Telugu-language action film directed by V. Samudra. A remake of Perarasu's Tamil film Sivakasi (2005), Vijayadasami featured Kalyan Ram and Vedhicka in the leading roles. The film released on 21 September 2007.
- Kalyan Ram as Sivakasi
- Vedhicka as Devi
- Saikumar as Durga Prasad
- Suman as Chennamaneni Rajeswara Rao
- Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao
- Simran in a guest appearance
- Srinivasa Reddy
|Soundtrack album by|
|Srikanth Deva chronology|
|1.||"Raa Raa"||Abhinaya Srinivas||Shankar Mahadevan||5:25|
|2.||"Arey Kalyana"||Abhinaya Srinivas||Udit Narayan, Anuradha Sriram||4:46|
|3.||"Idho Oka"||Ananta Sriram||Sujatha, Harish Raghavendra||5:03|
|4.||"Deepavali"||Eshwar Teja||Naveen, Vasundhara Das||4:34|
|5.||"Devathaku"||Guru Charan||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam||4:31|
|6.||"Cine Tara"||Velpula Venkatesh||Mano, Swarnalatha||5:33|
The film had a low-key release and earned negative reviews, with a critic from Indiaglitz.com stating "it appeared to be a routine commercial film with mass elements sans any masala". Another critic from FullHyderabad.com called the film "archaic" and stated "stay away from this one - else, it will stay with you for a long while". Likewise, a reviewer from GreatAndhra.com stated the film "turned up dull on a whole" and that "it smells old in story line and also out dated in narration".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Vijayadasami review. Vijayadasami Telugu movie review, story, rating - IndiaGlitz.com".
- "Vijayadasami Movie Review".
- "'Vijayadasami': Old Story Line With Outdated Screenplay".
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|