From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Villain (song))
|Look up villain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A villain is an evil person or fictional character.
Villain(s) or The Villain(s) may also refer to:
- Villain, a 1971 novel by James Barlow
- Villain (Akunin 悪人), a 2010 novel by Shuichi Yoshida
- Villain, a 2009 poetry collection by Justin Clemens
- Villains, a comic book published by Viper Comics
Film and TV
- The Villain (1917 film), starring Oliver Hardy
- Villain (1971 film), a British gangster film
- The Villain (1979 film), a sendup of Westerns, starring Kirk Douglas
- Villain (2002 film), an Indian Tamil film directed by K.S. Ravikumar
- Villain (2003 film), Telugu film directed by KS Ravikumar
- The Villain (2009 film), a French film
- Villain (2010 film) (Akunin), a Japanese film directed by Lee Sang-il
- Villain, the Telugu-dubbed version of Raavanan, a 2010 Indian film
- Villain (2012 film), an Indian Kannada film
- Ek Villain, a 2014 Indian Hindi film
- Villain (2017 film), a 2017 Indian Malayalam-language film
- "Villains" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a 2002 episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Villains" (Heroes), a 2008 third-season episode of Heroes
- Villains (TV series), a 1972 UK crime drama
- Villains, the third volume of the TV series Heroes, comprising 13 episodes of season 3
- Villains (electronic music group), an American DJ/producer duo
- The Villain (album), by Trick Trick
- Villains (The Verve Pipe album)
- Villains (Wolfgang album)
- Villains (Stray from the Path album) (2008)
- Villains? (album), by The Saw Doctors
- "Villain", a 2005 song by Hedley from Hedley
- "Villain", a 2011 song by Jennifer Lopez from Love?
- "Villain", a 2011 song by Theory of a Deadman from The Truth Is...
- Raoul Villain (1885–1936), French nationalist and assassin of Jean Jaurès
- Jacques Villain (born 1934), French physicist
- Jean-Paul Villain (born 1946), French long-distance steeplechase runner
- François-Xavier Villain (born 1950), French politician
- Evan Turner (born 1988), American basketball player, nicknamed "The Villain"
- Villain (roller coaster), a defunct wooden roller coaster at Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio
- Villein or villain, a type of serf in the Middle Ages
- All pages beginning with "Villain"
- Villaine (disambiguation)
- Aston Villa F.C., nicknamed "The Villans", an English football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.