|Born||December 24, 1991|
Vincent Caso was born in Weymouth, Massachusetts, but he was raised in Los Angeles, California where he attended a school for the Arts. At the age of thirteen, he decided to go into acting, and within a year, he landed a role in his first feature film, American Fork, a comedy produced by Jeremy Coon of Napoleon Dynamite. The film premiered at Slamdance in January 2007, garnering Vincent some good reviews  and his first red carpet experience  alongside fellow cast members Billy Baldwin, Kathleen Quinlan, and writer/star Hubbel Palmer. American Fork was released in a limited number of theaters in fall of 2009, under the new name Humble Pie. He has attended classes in drama, improvisation and Shakespearean performance since his early teens, as well as performing in a variety of stage productions such as Shakespeare's "The Tempest" and several improv shows.
Despite having roles in feature films, Caso is best known for his role as Bladezz in the hit web series The Guild, which premiered in the summer of 2007. In the series Bladezz has a little sister Dena, who is played by Caso's real-life sister Tara Caso.
Caso further utilized his experience as an actor to co-found two acting schools with his father, actor Bob Caso. The Actor's Group Orlando in Ocoee, Florida, and Innovative Actor's Studio in Los Angeles, California.
Filmography as an actor
- American Fork aka Humble Pie (2007)
- The Guild (2007–2013)
- The Jeff Lewis 5 Minute Comedy Hour (2010)
- The End (2010–2011)
- Awkward Embraces (2011)
- Between Waves (2015)
- SpaceVenture (2018)
- We're Alive: Frontier (2019)
- We're Alive: Zero Hour (2019)
- LA By Night (2019–)
- "Vincent Caso". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "Cast & Crew". watchtheguild.com. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Weinberg, Scott (April 16, 2007). "Philly FF Review: American Fork". Cinematical. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Anderson, John (November 27, 2007). "American Fork.(Movie review)". Daily Variety. Archived from the original on January 27, 2018. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- Leis, Katharine (March 19, 2007). "eFilmCritic Review: American Fork". eFilmCritic!. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Slamdance TV (January 24, 2007). "American Fork Red Carpet". Archived from the original on May 13, 2014.
- Cushing, Scott (host) (2007-01-24). Slamdance TV Episode 9 - "American Fork Red Carpet". SlamdanceTV. Archived from the original (YouTube video) on May 13, 2014. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "Interview with Popculturemonster".
- Schramm, Mike (October 11, 2008). "BlizzCon 2008: WoW Insider meets The Guild". WoW.com. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "About Our Acting School".
- "About Us".
- Vincent Caso at IMDb
- Cosplay Convention Interview
- Audio Interview with Chris Pope of the Tech Jives Network and Mark Eoff of Tech Barbarians
- Interview with MovieMikes
- Pop Culture Monster Interview with Vince Caso