From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up visa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visa or VISA may refer to:
- Travel visa, a document that allows entry to a country
- Visa Inc., a financial and payment cards company
- Citroën Visa, an automobile
Film and TV
- "The Visa (Seinfeld)", an episode of the television sitcom Seinfeld
- Visa (film), a 1983 Malayalam film
- V.I.S.A., a French record label
- "Visa", 1980 solo by Duncan Mackay
- "Visa", song by M.I.A. from AIM
- "Visa", song by Tulisa from The Female Boss
- VISA, Vancomycin-intermediate Staphylococcus aureus
- VISA, Virtual Instrument Software Architecture
- Vancouver Island School of Art
- All pages beginning with "Visa"
- All pages with titles containing Visa
- Vis (disambiguation)
- Visage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.