Vithika Sheru at the 9th Annual Day celebrations of Rainbow Concept School, Mahabubnagar
|Born||February 2 1993|
|Other names||Vithika Rao|
|Spouse(s)||Jeedigunta Varun Sandesh|
Jeedigunta Vithika, also known as Vithika Sheru, is an Indian actress, who has acted in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. She was one of the participants in the Bigg Boss Telugu 3 show .
Vithika was born on February 2, 1993 in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. She studied at rainbow concept school at Mahabubnagar of Telangana state. She did her schooling from Mumbai and Hyderabad. She pursued a postgraduate diploma in fashion design from the Lakhotia Institute of Design, Abids, Hyderabad. She is married to actor Varun Sandesh.
Vithika started acting as a child artist at age 11, appearing in Telugu television series, and made her film debut at age 15 in the Kannada film Anthu Inthu Preethi Banthu. She stated that her Kannada debut happened by chance when she accompanied her aunt, who is a stylist, to the film sets where she was spotted and offered a role in the film. A remake of the Telugu film Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule, she played the role that Swati Reddy played in the original, after which she appeared in another Kannada film Ullasa Utsaha.
She then went on to work in Telugu cinema. During 2008 and 2009, she starred under the name Keerthi in a few low budget Telugu films like Preminchu Rojullo, Chalo 123  and My Name is Amrutha. She later worked as a supporting actress in the films Jhummandi Naadam and Bheemili Kabaddi Jattu, before landing a lead role in the Telugu film Prema Ishq Kaadhal. She played the role of a college student in the film, for which she also did the complete costume styling. In 2014, she made her Tamil film debut with Uyir Mozhi, in which she played a visually challenged girl. To prepare for the role, she said, she had to learn Braille and was blindfolded for many days.
2015 she was seen as the lead female in Paddanandi Premalo Mari directed by debutant Mahesh Upputuri. She played Shravani, a girl "who is both traditional and modern and changes her attitude depending on situations", and also designed her own costumes for the film. She has completed her second Tamil film Mahabalipuram. She also shot for a Tamil film titled Vedikkai along with Vidharth.
She has been the brand ambassador for brands like RK’s Grand Mall, Bhargavi Fashions, Bhima Jewellery & Tasyaah.
|2008||Anthu Inthu Preethi Banthu||Kannada|
|2009||Preminche Rojullo||Telugu||as Keerthi|
|2010||Bheemili Kabaddi Jattu||Telugu|
|2013||Prema Ishq Kaadhal||Sarayu||Telugu|
|2015||Paddanandi Premalo Mari||Shravani||Telugu||In lead|
|2019||Bigg Boss Telugu 3||Contestant||Star Maa||Telugu||Reality TV Series|
- Gupta, Rinku (16 November 2013). "Playing the innocent girl next door". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Varun Engagement with Vithika Sheru :NewsPaper". The TNP.
- Ians (21 May 2013). "Vithika turns stylist for 'Prema Ishq Kaadhal'". Entertainment.in.msn.com. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Beauty, talent essential for long career: Vithika Sheru (With Image)". Business Standard. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Beauty, talent essential for long career: Vithika Sheru (With Image)". Sify.com. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "'Preminche Rojullo' second schedule complete - Telugu Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 29 January 2008. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Chalo 1..2..3..' is ready for censoring - Telugu Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 23 April 2009. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "'My Name is Amrutha' ready for release". The New Indian Express. 10 October 2009. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- sangeetha devi dundoo (8 December 2013). "Love, sex and dhoka". The Hindu. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Vithika turns stylist for 'Prema Ishq Kaadhal' - IBNLive". Ibnlive.in.com. 21 May 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- K. R. Manigandan (4 August 2012). "Confident strides". The Hindu. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Vithika on a roll". Deccan Chronicle. 6 January 2014. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vithika Sheru.|