|Born||2 January 1977|
Warrenton, Northern Cape, South Africa
|Nationality||South African Italian|
|Years active||1999 – Present|
|Notable works and roles|
(2003 – 2008)
Laugh Out Loud
One Way (2006)
New York Underground Comedy Festival (2007)
Vittorio’s Secret (2012)
Vittorio Leonardi (born 2 January 1977) is a South African stand-up comedian and actor. As a comedian, he has performed as a member of Joe Parker's Comedy Express, as well as performing improvisational theatre with Joe Parker's Improv Express, and has appeared on stages in Witbank, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Vereeniging, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, Pietermaritzburg, Durban and Cape Town. In television, he has appeared in the Laugh Out Loud (2005) series as part of the team that pranked South African comedian and show host Jeremy Mansfield, and as a shady gun dealer on the show One Way (2006).
In 2008, he received nominations in the Acappella Comedy Industry Awards, and received the Trusty Steed Award for the most reliable and dependable comic, and the Scribe Award for fastest turnaround of new material.
In 2012, Vittorio penned a one man show entitled Vittorio's Secret, which was first performed at the National Arts Festival in Grahamstown. In the same year he was nominated for a Comics Choice Award in the Times Comic Pen Award Category.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 December 2010. Retrieved 25 January 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 February 2009. Retrieved 27 January 2009.
- Acappella Comedy Industry Awards 2008 http://www.acappella.co.za/comedyawards08.php
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Vittorio Leonardi|
- Vittorio Leonardi Official Website
- Vittorio Leonardi on IMDb
- Vittorio Leonardi on Comedy Twist Mobile
- Vittorio Leonardi at Whacked Management
|This article about a South African comedian or humorist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|