Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vor or VOR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VOR or vor may refer to:
- Vale of Rheidol Railway in Wales
- Voice of Russia, a radio broadcaster
- Volvo Ocean Race, a yacht race
Science, technology and medicine
- VHF omnidirectional range, a radio navigation aid used in aviation
- Vestibulo-ocular reflex, a reflex eye movement
- Voice-operated recording, see Voice-operated switch
- Visual Operating Rules, another term for visual flight rules in aviation
- Video operation room, part of the set-up for the video assistant referee in association football
- Vor of Barrayar, the noble families of Barrayar in the science fiction Vorkosigan Saga
- Vor (Star Wars), a race in the Star Wars universe
- VOR, a 1958 science fiction novel by James Blish
- Vor Daj, protagonist of the 1940 novel Synthetic Men of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Russian title of the 1997 film The Thief
- VOR: The Maelstrom, a science fiction miniature wargame
- VOR, a search engine and media company in the Doctor Who episode "Spyfall"
- The goddess Vör in Norse mythology
- vor, ISO 639-3 code for the Voro language of Nigeria
- abbreviation for vorarephilia, an erotic attraction to eating or being eaten by humans etc.
- Vor v zakone, or thief in law, a rank in the Russian Mafia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.