From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the British magazine. For the literary journal, see Vox (journal).
Not to be confused with the American magazine of the same name distributed by Columbia Missourian.
Vox magazine logo
|First issue||October 1990|
- Nigel Cope (3 October 1993). "Feature: New rock magazine will pack heavyweight punch". Independent News & Media. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "Vox magazine advert". NME. IPC Media (December 23/30, 1995): 42.
- "Vox (closed)". mag forum. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "Feature: Vox at Rocks Back Pages". rocksbackpages. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- Frith, Simon. "Feature: No biz like the old biz". The Observer. Guardian Media Group (December 30, 1990): 38.
|This European music magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.