|Created by||Juan Manuel Cáceres|
|Directed by||Mario Ribero|
María Elvira Arango
Ana Bolena Meza
Claudia de Hoyos
Ana Cristina Botero
|Country of origin||Colombia|
|No. of seasons||9|
|Running time||23 minutes (per episode)|
|Production company(s)||Producciones PUNCH|
|Original channel||Canal A|
|Original run||4 January 1992 – 24 February 1999|
Vuelo secreto was a long-running Colombian sitcom, created by Juan Manuel Cáceres and broadcast weekly between 1992 and 1999. Set in a travel agency, it initially focused on the relationship between Ernesto, the boss, and two of his employees, Alejandro and Pilar (who kept their marriage secret, as the company forbade relationships between employees).
- Armando Gutiérrez as Alejandro Martínez
- Adriana Vera as Pilar Rojas
- Carlos Barbosa as Ernesto (manager of Viajes Lunaire)
- Ana María Arango as María Elvira
- Ana Bolena Meza as Liliana Charry
- Ramiro Meneses as Oswaldo
- Fabio Rubiano as Daniel aka el Triplepapito
- Luigi Aycardi as Santiago
- Claudia de Hoyos as Claudia Bustos
- Jessica Rodríguez as Yuri Jessica Cucalón
- Ana Cristina Botero as Silvia
- Evelyn Santos as Paloma
- Alberto Saavedra as Francisco Pombo
- Daniel Rocha as Richardo
Vuelo secreto was broadcast on Sunday evenings between early 1992 and late 1997, earning good ratings. In 1998, it moved to Fridays. The last episode was broadcast on Wednesday 24 February 1999. Caracol TV reran some episodes in the early 2000s (decade) on weekday mornings.
The theme song for Vuelo secreto was Magneto's Vuela, vuela.
- "El vuelo final". El Tiempo. 19 February 1999. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
|This television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colombian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|