From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about WISE as an initialism. For the word, see Wise (disambiguation).
WISE may refer to:
Radio and television
- WISE (AM), a radio station licensed to Asheville, North Carolina
- WISE-FM, a radio station licensed to Wise, Virginia
- WISE-TV, a television station licensed to Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Wilberforce Institute for the study of Slavery and Emancipation, a research institute at University of Hull, England
- Wind Science and Engineering Research Center (WiSE), at Texas Tech University
- Web-based Inquiry Science Environment, a program hosted by Berkeley University
Organisations and programmes
- WISE Campaign, an initiative to encourage women into science and engineering
- Work improvement in small enterprises, a programme for improvement of occupational health-and-safety conditions
- World Information Service on Energy, an international anti-nuclear network based in Amsterdam
- World Innovation Summit for Education, a global forum based in Doha, Qatar
- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, a Church of Scientology organization
- Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, a NASA-funded infrared-wavelength astronomical space telescope
- Wing-in-surface-effect, a type of ground effect vehicle
- Windows Interface Source Environment, a 1994 method for Microsoft Windows applications on other hosts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WISE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.