|City||Feeding Hills, Massachusetts|
|Broadcast area||Springfield, Massachusetts|
|Branding||The Q 99.7|
|Slogan||"Your Local Choice for Hope & Encouragement!"|
|First air date||October 29, 2006|
|ERP||100 watts, Stereo|
|HAAT||28.9 meters (95 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||Lighthouse Christian "Q"|
|Owner||Lighthouse Christian Center|
WLCQ-LP (99.7 FM, "The Q 99.7") is a radio station licensed to serve Feeding Hills, Massachusetts. The station is owned by Lighthouse Christian Center. It airs a Christian Contemporary music format.
In October 2015, Saga Communications filed a petition to revoke the license of WLCQ-LP. Saga accused WLCQ-LP of several technical errors of their license, including operating their transmitter "more than a football field" from the licensed location, as well as changing antennas from a "one bay to a two bay" without prior notification to the commission, among other errors. WLCQ-LP filed to correct the errors with the FCC in November 2015. The status of the objection, construction permit to correct facilities, and special temporary authority have been resolved with the commission as the FCC struck down Saga's complaints. 
- Fybush, Scott (2006-10-30). "CC Cutbacks in Rochester Claim Five Jobs". NorthEast Radio Watch.
- Freebairn, William (2005-07-24). "Radio volunteers set 'barn raising'". The Republican.
- "LPFM Massachusetts". LPFM Database. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- WLCQ-LP official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WLCQ
- Radio-Locator information on WLCQ-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WLCQ
|This article about a radio station in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|