|Look up WMA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WMA may refer to:
- Western Manufactured Housing Communities Association, a nonprofit trade association for owners of manufactured home communities in California, US
- Western Marble Arch, a synagogue in London
- William Morris Agency, literary and entertainment agents, now known as WME Entertainment
- World Masters Athletics, a sport governing body
- World Medical Association, an international confederation of free professional Medical Associations
- World Marketing Alliance, former name of the World Financial Group
- Warsash Maritime Academy, a maritime training college, part of Southampton Solent University
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy, a prep school in Massachusetts
Science and technology
- Weighted moving average, in statistics
- Windows Media Audio, a digital audio file format created by Microsoft
- Wireless Messaging API, in Java ME MIDP
- "W.M.A." (song), (White Male American), a Pearl Jam song from the album Vs.
- World Music Awards, an international awards show
- World Metal Alliance, a music organization
- Western Music Association, in country music
- Washington metropolitan area, the area in, and immediately surrounding, Washington D.C.
- Western martial arts, the study of historical manuscripts to teach students the martial arts of Europe
- Wildlife Management Area, protected areas set aside in for the conservation of wildlife and for recreational activities involving wildlife
- Ways and means advances, a credit policy used by Reserve Bank of India
- War Measures Act, an emergency measure that was used in Canadian law.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.