Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wagon wheel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wagon wheel may refer to:
- Wagon Wheels, a brand of biscuits in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia
- Wagon Wheel, Oxnard, California, a motel and restaurant (now demolished) on U.S. Route 101
- Wagon Wheel Motel, Café and Station on U.S. Route 66 in Cuba, Missouri
- Wagon Wheel, Rancho Santa Margarita, California, a master-planned community
- "Wagon Wheel" (song), written by Bob Dylan and Ketch Secor and recorded by Old Crow Medicine Show, Darius Rucker and Nathan Carter
- "Wagon Wheel", a song on Lou Reed's 1972 album Transformer
- "Wagon Wheels" (song), a classic American Western song
- Wagon Wheel (trophy), a trophy awarded to the winner of a football game between the University of Akron and Kent State University
- Wagon-wheel effect, the perception of a spinning object under a strobe light or on film
- Wagon wheel, a chart used in cricket showing where a batsman hit the ball
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wagon wheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.