This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Software as a service, Mobile communications|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Eldar Tuvey (Founder, CEO), Roy Tuvey (Founder, President)|
|Products||Secure Mobile Gateway|
Wandera is a privately held company backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and 83North Venture Capital. The SaaS service provides customers with a Secure Mobile Gateway (SMG) which compresses mobile data, enforces acceptable usage policies, provides multi-level mobile threat detection by scanning on device and in the cloud, and provides data usage reporting to business organizations to help protect business data.
Wandera is co-founded in 2013 by brothers Eldar and Roy Tuvey who formerly co-founded ScanSafe which was acquired by Cisco in 2009. Wandera has offices in London, England, San Francisco, California and Brno, Czech Republic.
- "About Wandera".
- Lunden, Ingrid. "Wandera nabs 7million from Bessemer to Give Enterprises a Way to Control Mobile Data Use Using SaaS". TechCrunch. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- Kepes, Ben. "Wandera Raises $15M To Protect Mobile Data And Deliver It More Cheaply". Forbes. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- McCarthy, Bede. "Wandera How the Tuvey Brothers Plan to Slash Your Roaming Bill". Financial Times. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- "2013 Red Herring Europe Finalists".
- "Cool Vendors in Enterprise Mobility, 2014".