Wannskrækk is a Norwegian punk rock band, from Trondheim which gained a cult following. They recorded one album, one compilation and two singles. Their only album was a split with fellow punk band Liliedugg and was named Wannskrækk/Liliedugg - Last Opera/Live Ritz Trondheim 12. juni 84 which was recorded in 1984. Their early material was sung in a heavy Trondheimer dialect. The compilation was "Wannskrækk - Riff (1980-1985)" that was released in 1992. Their singles were Faen Kuler Treffer Aldri Riktig (1981) and " ...12"... " (1982). Wanskrækk performed a concert at Øyafestivalen 2011.
In 2013 the label Oh Yeah! released the single "Reklame for pæng/ Danse hele natta" from their earlier recorded materials.
In 1985 the band changed their name to DumDum Boys.
- Kjartan Kristiansen (1979−1985) - guitar
- Persi Iveland (1979−1985) - bass
- Prepple Houmb (1980−1985) - vocals
- Sola Jonsen (1984−1985) - drums and percussion
- Børge Pedersen (1978−1980) - vocals
- Gisse (1978−1983) - drums and percussion
- Kåre Sommer (1981) - guitar
- 1984: Last Opera/X-Mas Funeral Party Live Ritz Trondheim (joint album Wannskrækk/Liliedugg)
- 1992: Wannskrækk Riff (1980-1985) (Wannskrækk best of album)
- 1982: ... Wannskrækk .. 12" ..
- 1981 @Faen Kuler Treffer Aldri Riktig"
- 2013: "Wannskrækk 7" "
- 2013: "Reklame for pæng/ Danse hele natta"
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|