From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warren G. Lichtenstein (born 1965) is Chairman and CEO of Steel Partners LLC. Based in New York City. He has served as the Chairman of the Board and CEO of the general partner of Steel Partners Holdings L.P. since July 15, 2009.
- "Warren Lichtenstein". Forbes. 2012-04-18. Archived from the original on March 28, 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Steel Partners Holdings L.P. - Corp Governance-Officers". Steelpartners.com. 2009-07-15. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "SPLP Warren G. Lichtenstein Insider Trades for Steel Partners Holdings L.P". Marketwatch.com. 2011-10-18. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Warren Lichtenstein: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "HNH Executive Profiles - WSJ.com". Quotes.wsj.com. 2002-10-03. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- Hutchinson, Julie (2008-04-01). "Aspen awaiting first synagogue : Local News". The Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Steel Partners CEO Not Feeling So Amicable Toward His Ex-Wife, Her Current Boyfriend Anymore « Dealbreaker: Wall Street Insider – Financial News, Headlines, Commentary and Analysis – Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Banks". Dealbreaker.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "I'm Going It Alone; the Real Challenge: Annabelle Cradles Her Daughter Isabella as She Happily Plans a Climbing-Free Life as a Single Mother | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared". Business.highbeam.com. 2007-10-02. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Lichtenstein drags Rays investor into ugly legal battle with ex | Page Six". Nypost.com. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Millionaires Clash Over Socialite’s Child Support Claims". Cnbc.com. 2013-04-26. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- Christopher Glynn, Hedge Fund (January 28, 2009); Page 1, last paragraph ("Icahn Acolyte Lichtenstein Must Duel Hero")
- Daily Mail UK, Daily Mail (September 9, 2007); Page 1, third paragraph ("A new solo challenge for Anna")
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (September 2013)|
- An Indecent Proposal Indeed
- Steel Partners' investors allege "fraud"
- Steel Partners sued over fund conversion plans
- Icahn and BofA Take Steel Partners to Court
- Rowan to pursue monetization of manufacturing unit; in deal with Steel Partners
- Conseco's Strategic Plan Doesn't Include Steel
- Sapporo, Facing Steel Offer, Renews Takeover Defense
- Steel Partners urges Ezaki Glico on divs, other steps
- Japan Pension Fund Association to Judge Takeover Defense More Strictly
- Aderans seeks Steel refund of ¥59 million in trading gains
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|