Warren G. Lichtenstein (born 1965) is a businessman. Lichtenstein is founder and executive chairman of Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE:SPLP), a global diversified holding company. He founded the company in 1990 at the age of 24.  He is chairman of Steel Partners LLC based in New York City.  Lichtenstein is also chairman of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc., an American rocket and missile propulsion manufacturer.
Lichtenstein has two children. A son by his first marriage and a daughter with Annabelle Bond. He was ordered to pay back child support in the largest child support case in Hong Kong history.
- "Warren G. Lichtenstein: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Warren Lichtenstein". Forbes. 2012-04-18. Archived from the original on March 28, 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Steel Partners Holdings L.P. - Corp Governance-Officers". Steelpartners.com. 2009-07-15. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "SPLP Warren G. Lichtenstein Insider Trades for Steel Partners Holdings L.P". Marketwatch.com. 2011-10-18. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Warren Lichtenstein: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Board of Directors | Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc.". www.aerojetrocketdyne.com. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "HNH Executive Profiles - WSJ.com". Quotes.wsj.com. 2002-10-03. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- Hutchinson, Julie (2008-04-01). "Aspen awaiting first synagogue : Local News". The Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Steel Partners CEO Not Feeling So Amicable Toward His Ex-Wife, Her Current Boyfriend Anymore « Dealbreaker: Wall Street Insider – Financial News, Headlines, Commentary and Analysis – Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Banks". Dealbreaker.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "I'm Going It Alone; the Real Challenge: Annabelle Cradles Her Daughter Isabella as She Happily Plans a Climbing-Free Life as a Single Mother | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared". Business.highbeam.com. 2007-10-02. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Lichtenstein drags Rays investor into ugly legal battle with ex | Page Six". Nypost.com. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Millionaires Clash Over Socialite's Child Support Claims". Cnbc.com. 2013-04-26. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- Christopher Glynn, Hedge Fund (January 28, 2009); Page 1, last paragraph ("Icahn Acolyte Lichtenstein Must Duel Hero")
- Daily Mail UK, Daily Mail (September 9, 2007); Page 1, third paragraph ("A new solo challenge for Anna")
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- An Indecent Proposal Indeed
- Steel Partners' investors allege "fraud"
- Steel Partners sued over fund conversion plans
- Icahn and BofA Take Steel Partners to Court
- Rowan to pursue monetization of manufacturing unit; in deal with Steel Partners
- Conseco's Strategic Plan Doesn't Include Steel
- Sapporo, Facing Steel Offer, Renews Takeover Defense
- Steel Partners urges Ezaki Glico on divs, other steps
- Japan Pension Fund Association to Judge Takeover Defense More Strictly
- Aderans seeks Steel refund of ¥59 million in trading gains
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|