Warwick Arts Centre
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Warwick Arts Centre (WAC) is a multi-venue arts complex at the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It attracts around 300,000 visitors a year to over 3,000 individual events embracing contemporary and classical music, drama, dance, comedy, films and visual art. Warwick Arts Centre is the largest Arts Centre in the Midlands, and the largest venue of its kind in the UK outside the Barbican Centre in London.
Warwick Arts Centre comprises six spaces on the same site, including a recently refurbished concert hall, two theatres, a cinema, gallery, and conference room as well as hospitality suites, a restaurant, cafe, shops, and two bars. The site also includes the University bookshop and a branch of the music and DVD retailer RISE.
The Centre also houses the University of Warwick Music Centre with practice rooms, and an ensemble rehearsal room where music societies and groups such as the Brass Band rehearse.
- http://www.artsteam.co.uk/artsteam/ThenProjects/ProjectRHWL.aspx?id=56 www.artsteam.co.uk
- "Warwick Arts Centre". 19 August 2006. Retrieved 19 December 2012.
- "Music Centre Facilities". 15 June 2012. Retrieved 19 December 2012.
- "Previous London Korean Film Festivals". Retrieved 19 December 2012.
- Warwick Arts Centre
- Warwick Arts Centre YouTube Channel
- Warwick Arts Centre on Twitter
- Warwick Arts Centre on Facebook
|This article about a theatre building in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|