|LGA(s)||Shire of Buloke|
Watchupga is a locality in Northern Victoria, Australia. The local government area of Watchupga is the Shire of Buloke. Watchupga has a grain station on the Mildura railway line with a grain silo on the site which is 84 metres tall. However, the station was closed to passenger and parcels traffic on 11 November 1975. Watchupga Post Office opened on 23 July 1900 and was closed on 29 February 1972.
- "Map of the Shire of Buloke" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Victorian Railway Map" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Watchupga grain station information". Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Traffic". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. January 1976. p. 9.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11