Waymart Wind Farm
Waymart Wind Farm is the second largest wind farm in Pennsylvania, United States. It consists of 43 GE 1.5 MW wind turbines, with a total net capacity of 64.5 MW. The project is located in Wayne County, Pennsylvania. The wind farm was developed by Atlantic Renewable Energy and constructed by NextEra Energy Resources, based in Florida. Energy from the wind farm is sold to Exelon for distribution in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- "Pennsylvania Wind Energy Development". Wind Project Data Base. American Wind Energy Association. Archived from the original on 2005-04-04. Retrieved 2005-05-16.
- "Waymart Wind Farm". Safeway Wind Energy. Retrieved 2006-05-16.
- "Waymart Wind Energy Center". Orion Energy. Retrieved 2006-05-16.
- Wind Farms in Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Wind Working Group, accessed March 1, 2010.
- Pennsylvania profile Natural Resource Defense Council, assessed March 1, 2010.