|Founded||Tartu, Estonia (incorporated 2000 )|
|Priit Alamäe (CEO)|
|Products||Public Finance Management Platform, eHealth, Aranea framework|
|Revenue||€ 34.6 million (2011)|
|€ 3.9 million (2011)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Work hard, play hard|
Nortal is one of the largest software development companies in the Baltic states, operating in European, Middle-Eastern and African markets. The current name was adopted in 2012 following the merger of Webmedia Group and CCC Corporation. The company has subsidiaries in Estonia, Lithuania, Serbia, Romania, Egypt, Qatar and Finland.
The Chairman of the Management Board of Nortal is Priit Alamäe. Management Board members include Jorma Kallio, Oleg, Shvaikovsky, Andre Krull, Hanno Hussar and Neringa Narbutiene.
Nortal (then Webmedia) started operations in 2000 in Tartu.
2001 – Intergate, a venture capital company, invested in Webmedia.
2003 – Webmedia expanded to Tallinn.
2004 – Webmedia went through a management buy-out (MBO) from Intergate.
2005 – Swedish consultation company Acando became one of Webmedia’s shareholders after their investment. The parent company AS WMG (now AS Webmedia Group) was formed and operations were expanded to external markets.
2006 – Webmedia was accepted as member of Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
2008 January – employees bought back the shareholding from Acando. From 2008, a Webmedia Group branch office operates in Qatar. In 2009 July, Webmedia Group signed a contract to participate in the development of Qatar’s e-state.
2009 September – Enterprise Estonia distributed entrepreneurship awards and awarded Webmedia the title of the most successfully adjusting company during economic recession.
2011 May – Webmedia Group AS and Finnish CCC Corporation Oy have merged as the leading software provider in the Baltics and Finland.
2012 May 25 – Webmedia Group and CCC Corporation OY rebrand into Nortal.
- Estonian IT company ranked 2nd on the Baltic marketplace
- Webmedia seeking growth in Middle East and Africa
- "Webmedia Group and CCC Corporation to adopt a common name and image". nortal.com. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe rankings 2009"
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2009"
- Webmedia Sets Foot in the Middle East
- Webmedia and CCC to merge, creating software development leader
- Webmedia Group and CCC Corporation to adopt a common name and image