Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wenlock may refer to:
- Little Wenlock, a village in Shropshire
- Much Wenlock, a town in Shropshire
- Wenlock Basin, a canal basin in London
- Wenlock Edge, a limestone escarpment near Much Wenlock
- Wenlock, Queensland, Australia
- Wenlock, Essex County, Vermont, USA
- Wenlock River, Queensland, Australia
- Baron Wenlock, a title created three times in the Peerage of England and of the United Kingdom
- Milburga of Wenlock (died 715), Benedictine abbess of Wenlock Abbey
- Wenlock epoch, the second series of the Silurian
- Wenlock Group or Wenlockian, the middle series of strata in the Silurian (Upper Silurian) of Great Britain
- Wenlock Series lagerstätte, preserved in the limestone Wenlock Series of Herefordshire, England, offers paleontologists a rare snapshot of a moment in time, about 420 Mya.
- Wenlock Limestone, a stratigraphic unit in the United Kingdom
- Wenlock Shale, a stratigraphic unit in the United Kingdom
- Wenlock, Craven Arms and Lightmoor Extension railway, a former railway in Shropshire, England
- Much Wenlock and Severn Junction railway, a former railway in Shropshire, England
- The Wenlock Arms, a public house in London
- Wenlock Olympian Society Annual Games, a forerunner of the modern Olympic Games dating from 1850, held each year in Much Wenlock
- Wenlock and Mandeville, the official mascots for the 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics being held in London, United Kingdom
- On Wenlock Edge (song cycle), of 1909 by Ralph Vaughan Williams, to texts by A. E. Housman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wenlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.