From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Werdenberg may refer to :
- Werdenberg, Switzerland, a town in the municipality of Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Agnes von Werdenberg-Trochtelfingen (c. 1440 – c. 1474) (de)
- Anna von Werdenberg (died 1554), grandmother of Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg
- Felix von Werdenberg (c. 1480 – 1530), Knight of the Golden Fleece
- George III of Werdenberg-Sargans, married to Katharina, daughter of Charles I, Margrave of Baden-Baden
- Hartmann I. von Werdenberg (? – c. 1271), also Count of Kraiburg and Marquartstein
- Hartmann von Werdenberg-Sargans (c. 1350–1416), Bishop of Chur
- Hartmann III, Count of Werdenberg-Sargans (died 1354), ruler of the County of Sargans in around 1337, see List of state leaders in 1337
- Johann II of Werdenberg (c.1430–1486), Bishop of Augsburg
- Johann III. (Werdenberg) (c. 1416 – 1465), married to the daughter of Eberhard III, Count of Württemberg
- Princess Marie Thérèse von Werdenberg (The Marschallin), in Richard Strauss' opera Der Rosenkavalier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Werdenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.