From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Werdenberg may refer to :
- Werdenberg, Switzerland, a town in the municipality of Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Anna von Werdenberg (died 1554), grandmother of Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg
- Felix, Count of Werdenberg (died 1530), Knight of the Golden Fleece
- George III of Werdenberg-Sargans, married to Katharina, daughter of Charles I, Margrave of Baden-Baden
- Hartmann II, Count of Werdenberg-Sargans (c. 1350–1416), Bishop of Chur
- Hartmann III, Count of Werdenberg-Sargans (died 1354), ruler of the County of Sargans in around 1337, see List of state leaders in 1337
- Johann II of Werdenberg (c.1430–1486), Bishop of Augsburg
- Johann III of Werdenberg, married to the daughter of Eberhard III, Count of Württemberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Werdenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.